SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT PLAN
For access to the School Improvement Plan, use the Indistar login button and enter the information below.
SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT TEAM (SIT)
Members of the School Leadership Team are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
Below you will find our SLT By-Laws:
School Leadership Team Agendas
SLT Agenda November 9, 2020.pdf
SLT Agenda December 14, 2020.pdf
SLT Agenda January 11, 2021.pdf
SLT Agenda February 8, 2021 (1).pdf
SLT Agenda October 11, 2021.pdf
SLT Agenda November 8, 2021.pdf
SLT Agenda December 13, 2021.pdf
SLT Agenda January 10, 2022.pdf
SLT Agenda February 7, 2022.pdf
School Leadership Team Minutes
September SLT Minutes 091420.pdf
October SLT Minutes 101220.pdf
SLT Minutes April 12, 2021 (1).pdf