School Improvement Plan
School Improvement Team
Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
September 20,2023 @ 4:00 PM
October 24, 2023 @ 4:45 PM
November 28, 2023 @ 4:45 PM
December 12, 2023 @ 4:45 PM
January 10, 2024 @ 4:45 PM
February 7, 2024 @ 4:45 PM
March 7, 2024 @ 4:45 PM
April 24, 2024 @ 4:45 PM
May 29, 2024 @ 4:45 PM
All meetings will be held in person in the school's media center and accessible remotely via teams.
Please use the UPCA SIT Channel to join the monthly meetings.
ALL UPCA Meetings - Agenda and Minutes may be accessed through https://www.indistar.org/
Guest Login - Password : guests7122 - guests7122
2023-24 SIT Members