School Improvement Plan
To access our School Improvement Plan, visit www.indistar.org (Site opens in anew tab) and use guests7122 as the username and password.
Guest access will allow you, our valued stakeholders, to review the School Improvement Plan, School Improvement Team members (with the date of election), Agendas, and Meeting Minutes. It will also highlight our Vision, Values, Mission, and Indicators, which are the areas of focus we will use this year to continue to enhance our school's performance.
Please click to review additional information around how to navigate in the platform once you are logged in: Guest Access for Schools (Link opens in new tab)
School Improvement Team
Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
October 25, 2022 @ 4:45 PM
November 29, 2022 @ 7:45 AM
December 13, 2022 @ 4:45 PM
January 31, 2023 @ 7:45 AM
February 28, 2023 @ 4:45 PM
March 28, 2023 @ 7:45 PM
April 25, 2023 @ 4:45 PM
May 30, 2023 @ 7:45 PM
ALL UPCA Meetings - Agenda and Minutes may be accessed through https://www.indistar.org/
Guest Login - Password : guests7122 - guests7122
2022-23 SIT Members