School Improvement Plan
For access to the School Improvement Plan, use the Indistar login button and enter the information below.
Guest Access will allow stakeholders to review the School Improvement Plan, School Leadership Team members, Agendas, and Meeting Minutes. Once inside the platform, please select the second tab, labeled “Reports/ Wise Ways/ Indicators & Rubrics.” Then select “Comprehensive Report,” located in the Student Success Indicators box.
School Leadership Team
Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
Meetings: 5:00PM either in person or via Zoom
Reminder emails regarding meeting date, time, and location will be sent prior to each monthly meeting.
Dates:Monday (9/26) - 1st SLT Meeting for 2022-2023Monday (10/24)Monday (11/28)Monday (12/12)Monday (1/30)Monday (2/27)Monday (3/27)Monday (4/24)Monday (5/22) - Final SLT Meeting for 2022-2023