Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assess, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
SIT Team Member Name
SIT Team Member Email
Instructional Staff, 6th Grade Teacher
Instructional Staff, 7th Grade Teacher
Instructional Staff, 8th Grade Teacher
Instructional Staff, Electives-CTE
Instructional Support Staff, Counselor
K. James Sawe