Registrar / Enrollment
Thank you for wanting to become part of Whitewater Middle School. Below you will find important information to help you get your child registered properly.
If you have any questions, you may contact our registrar, Mr. Otisquest Posey, at 980-344-3402.
Please click on the link below for the CMS Student Enrollment packet and a list of required items.
needed at the time of registration.
Meet Mr. Otisquest Posey
Tdap Vaccine for 7th graders
North Carolina state law requires that all 7th grade students receive a Tdap (tetanus/diphtheria/pertussis) booster dose of vaccine prior to the first day of school. The state allows 30 days from the 1st day of school for all students to be in compliance. After the 30th day of school, students who are not in compliance will not be allowed to attend school, per state law. Please contact your health care provider or the Mecklenburg County Health Dept. to schedule an appointment.
Please make sure all immunization records are turned in to Nirse Tracy in Student Services.
If you are transferring from another CMS school:
- Copy of last report card and withdrawal form from previous school
- Proof of residence - Please see the required items for proof of residence by clicking on the link above.
CMS requires that you now submit 2 proofs of Mecklenburg County residency when you are changing your address.
- You can use the link above to access the CMS required proofs of residence. We CANNOT change your address unless you have the 2 proofs of residence at the time you are requesting an address change.
- All address changes must be completed in person.
- This policy may affect transportation to and from school for your child. Please be advised that you may have to provide transportation for your child temporarily.
Students coming in from outside the state of North Carolina must have a physical done prior to athletic tryouts.