Return to Headlines

Records Requests

  • For currently enrolled CMS students, contact the school for records.
  • For school districts requesting all records (general and special education) for a former CMS student, click here for the student records department.  

  • For individuals or agencies requesting records for a current or former CMS student, click here for the student records department.

  • For school districts requesting EC records only for a former CMS student, click here.