ORDER STUDENT RECORDS ONLINEFormer Student Records Request Information
Per CMS policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person, if the student is less than 18 years of age.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORDERING TRANSCRIPTS
CMS offers a secure and convenient way to order transcripts online.
- There is a $10 fee for each order plus a $4 convenience fee for credit and debit card payments.
- There is a $40 processing fee for the request of a student's complete CMS cumulative record plus a $4 convenience fee for credit and debit card payments.
- Please allow up to four (4) weeks for processing.
- Phone and fax requests will not be accepted due to security reasons.
CMS does not provide:
- Diploma replacement service
- SAT or ACT scores. Contact College Board or the test provider